WordPress comments are a necessity to keep your visitors lively and interactive with the website and to you. However, there may be some situations where you need to delete all WordPress comments in bulk. Deleting them one by one is not possible especially if you have a bigger website. So, We have the solution for you to delete all WordPress comments at once. Follow the simple steps given below to do so.
Steps to Delete All WordPress Comments
- Download Delete All Comments plugin from the WordPress repository.
- Install and Activate it. You can also check out our article on installing and activating a plugin.
- Now, Navigate to Tools > Delete All Comments.
- You will see the number of comments you have alongside a checkbox and a delete button.
- If you want to delete the entire comments in your WordPress website, Check the Delete all Comments checkbox and click Delete all Button.
All of your comments will be removed now, and you can confirm it by going to the comments page on your WordPress.